Ether is a necessary element — a fuel — for operating the distributed application platform Ethereum. It is a form of payment made by the clients of the platform to the machines executing the requested operations. To put it another way, ether is the incentive ensuring that developers write quality applications (wasteful code costs more), and that the network remains healthy (people are compensated for their contributed resources).
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- NVIDIA Titan V Hits 82 MH/s Ethereum Mining - Geeky Gadgets
- Ethereum Mining Fueled By Old Tires? - Smartereum (blog)
- NVIDIA Titan V Ethereum Mining Blows Past 82MH/s While Overclocked On Our Test Bench - Hot Hardware
- NVIDIA's TITAN V Volta GPU Ethereum Mining Beast Rips 77MH/s While Overclocked - Hot Hardware