Ether is a necessary element — a fuel — for operating the distributed application platform Ethereum. It is a form of payment made by the clients of the platform to the machines executing the requested operations. To put it another way, ether is the incentive ensuring that developers write quality applications (wasteful code costs more), and that the network remains healthy (people are compensated for their contributed resources).
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 1060 3GBs Rendered Useless For Ethereum Mining After DAG File Update - Wccftech
- Ethereum $1650 Price Expected - Crypto Daily (press release)
- Bitmain's rumored Ethereum ASIC miner could kill GPU mining - TweakTown
- Ethereum price: How to mine Ethereum and how does Ether work? - Express.co.uk